Holistic Core Restore® Hysterectomy + Prolapse Recovery
The original Holistic Core Restore® Programme was borne of my (Jenny, the creator of the programmes) own Pelvic Dysfunction post Hysterectomy and the subsequent enlightenment that I’ve gleaned on how women are supported and actually recover post pelvic surgeries. It was my sincerest wish to create a hysterectomy recovery programme that I wished I had had access to. It’s DEEP, caring, educational and BESPOKE TO YOU! HCR Recovery is also for women who are either living Pelvic Organ Prolapse or recovering from POP surgery and know they need to return to a ‘moving life’ but want to do so in a way that is respectful to their new ‘health status’.
Who Is This Programme For?
The HCR Recovery programme truly ‘has your back’ and will guide and support you safely in your return to an active life. Ultimately, NOT MOVING isn’t an option but learning to move in a way that’s support to your new and ongoing Pelvic Health status is ESSENTIAL to your current and future health, independence and freedom.
HCR Recovery isn’t a ‘fitness programme’. We have truly re-imagined what it is to truly be supported post POP or Hysterectomy Surgery or be support in your life with a POP Diagnosis.
It’s a fully HOLISTIC foundation to your future health. We’ll educate you about your surgery and make the science very simple. We’ll teach you to lift and manage pressure in your core for LIFE. We’ll help you understand the importance of maintaining and improving your bone health, cardiovascular health, gut and bowel health RIGHT NOW as a means of supporting your Pelvic Health! We’ll guide you to supporting your health deeply with ‘food as medicine’.
Many of the Coaches are also Soft Tissue Therapists and so if you have scar tissue that is part of your Dysfunction story, they are highly skilled at alleviating the adhesions and sense of stuckness that sometimes goes hand in hand with abdominal surgeries.
So, How Does It Work?
- On application to your chosen Coach to join the programme, you’ll be asked to complete our HCR Red Flag Pre-Screen to decide if this ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If you’re a great fit.
- You’ll then meet with your Coach and go through a hands-on Pre-Screening which includes tests for your Core function so that we know where you are on your recovery journey and the programme can truly be tailored to your needs.
- This programme may include additional Massage and Soft Tissue Therapy sessions to enhance and support your recovery.
- You’ll then be all set to attend for your first session where you’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course.
- You’ll receive your login details for the HCR Online Platform especially dedicated to the RECOVERY PROGRAMME via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework and healing education film and colour recipe booklet. Both homework and following the HCR ‘Recovery’ Healing Nutrition Principles are an essential part of the puzzle and when followed will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the programme. Your Coach will guide you through these principles to help you find simple ways for you to make a big difference to how you support your health via eating ‘just real food’.
- This programme runs for 6-8 weeks and you will meet with your Coach a minimum of once per week and complete your online homework, which is approximately 10 mins in duration, guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, a further 3-4 times throughout your week.
- The Homework exercises are progressed and so over the course of the 6-8 weeks, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
- You can follow this programme either live or via Skype, and as part of a small group of women or 1-1 with your coach.